Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guest Post...


A couple of weeks ago, Jenn at bridgetownbabymomma.blogspot.com asked me if I would do a guest post for her blog. Of course, I said "yes!" and then proceeded to have the worst case of writers block ever. I am not sure why writing for her blog was any different than writing for mine, but apparently, it is.

At any rate, I did it. It is on her site today. It's so strange. I didn't cry when I was writing it - but for some reason, when I read it on her blog today, I couldn't stop crying. Maybe it was seeing the "before" pictures with the words...

Please stop by bridgetownbabymomma and check it out. She has a great blog that I have really enjoyed reading. I know you will love her!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I just realized you are in Seattle :) If you are ever in Portland I would love to meet you in person! Thanks again so much for sharing your story. I had a rough day and coming in to work and re-reading your post helped me today!

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete