Friday, September 3, 2010

A note to my blueberry...


My little blueberry...


I want you to know that I think about you all day long. Your very existence is a miracle that is quite simply beyond my comprehension. I hope that you don't mistake my shock. The knowledge of you changed my life forever. The preparation for you was life changing as well. You were created by a God who already knew your exact place in my life, on this earth and in history. He loves you more than I ever could. He has given me a prize - you. As unworthy as I think I am, I want you to know that I will try every day to be deserving of you.

Even as a surprise, you have captured our hearts and given us joy. We delight in learning how you change every day. We are anxious to find out who you are and who you will become.


Thank you Jesus for picking me...


Love,


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment