Sunday, October 10, 2010

Week 14


When I got pregnant and decided to stop blogging, I told myself that it was because I never wanted to be another pregnancy blog. My mission was to share my weight loss story and hopefully help and inspire others who were struggling with the same challenge. It's truly amazing how we can convince ourselves of just about anything.

What I have realized now that my first trimester is over, is that getting pregnant, being pregnant and recovering from pregnancy is part of my weight loss journey. If I learned anything from the last two years, it's that I will finish, I am not a quitter and victory will be mine. I might be nursing a baby when I finish - but I will finish.

That folks is where I hope the inspiration comes. I hope that is where my story becomes real and motivating.

There is no shame in how my body is changing. There is only glory in what is happening. It has taken me a while to acknowledge and accept that. The cool part of having lost 115 pounds before getting pregnant this time, is that I actually get to look pregnant. When I was pregnant with Isaac, I was overweight and no one could tell I was pregnant until I was in my 7th month. This time is so different.

So here we go folks. Its not the way I though my weight loss story would go, but it's definitely a story with twists and turns. I hope you'll stick with me until the end...

1 comment:

  1. You can also be inspiration for how to do it healthy. Embrace it, you look fabulous! You'll get it off, it will take time but you will do great, especially because now you know you can.
    Zizette

    ReplyDelete