Monday, May 31, 2010

Just as I suspected...

I did not win this week. I am not sure what was wrong with me this week. I was completely exhausted! I was in bed before 8:00 pm (so before my kids even went to bed) two nights this week. On Thursday my puppy had to go to the vet, so while she was there I took a 5 hour nap. Also on tap last week was a root canal. My favorite! I usually take Valium before going to the dentist (I really am that scared) but I needed to go back to work - so no Valium for me.

Here's what it comes down to for the week:

A ton of



and a lot of this

Does not work out so well on the scale. I must say, I am not nearly as disappointed as I thought I would be. Clearly, I needed the sleep. This is a new week and I don't intend to write posts about weight gain again any time soon. Here are the numbers:

Last weeks weight: 180.8
This weeks weight: 182.0

Total weigh gain: 1.2 pounds

Happy Memorial Day to all of you. Most of us have an extra day at home with our families. What a blessing. In your day, please take a moment to pray for the soldiers and their families who have given so willingly and lost so much so that we can live as we do.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it wasn't the greatest week for you but glad you aren't beating yourself up about it. :)

    ReplyDelete