Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Roller Coaster


I would like off please.

I am not sure I signed up for this roller coaster. I am actually afraid of roller coasters in general - so how in the world did I get here?

Didn't I just write a post about feeling happy and healthy? Let me check....yep! Sure did.

You know, when you are riding on a roller coaster and you go down a big hill, and your stomach literally drops to your knees? That is how I feel.

You know how, when you get off the ride, you face feels swollen and dry from the tears that the g-forces create? That is how I feel.

You guys... I feel so defeated today. So exhausted from this whole thing. Sometime I wonder if I might actually be done losing weight. Maybe my body is happy right where it is....but then I look in the mirror, or try on clothes, and I KNOW that I have more to lose. I feel like this is never going to end.
Stop the ride please.

5 comments:

  1. What would Dori do? she would, ♫just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.♫ Just keep swimming, Jetta. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie I've hit a roadbloack as well and I let the bottom fall out on my life. I'll keep riding if you do!!! You can do it, look how far you have already come. That tracker on the side is you badge of honor. Wear it proudly. If you never lose another pound it doesn't matter, you've already won :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And roller coasters can sometimes be "fun" ... close your eyes, hang on tight, and scream if you have to ... it's okay to even let go ...

    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just read through your previous posts...sounds like you are just having a hard time today...things will get better soon...I'm thinking your body just wants to hang on to its last bit of comfort zone...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jetta,
    I love reading your blog because you are honest! I'm in the same place with weight issues, and I do believe it is a roller coaster ride, but it is a ride to have fun on and enjoy! Keep working, living and enjoy the ride! You will be fine!
    Shawnie

    ReplyDelete