Thursday, June 10, 2010

the vintage pearl



I am borrowing the pictures in this post from the web site I am about to plug...the vintage pearl.
I try to keep my recommendations to a minimum. I think so far I have recommended ice cream and counseling. That's hilarious! Oh, and a Bodybugg...huh.

Anyway, for Mother's Day my hubby got me a gift certificate to the vintage pearl so that I could design my own necklace. I have waited (almost) patiently for it to arrive... it came in yesterdays mail. I don't have a camera with me and my cell phone camera did not do the necklace justice. I love my new necklace. I put it on immediately. It is replacing my diamond necklace - that's how much I love it.

Besides having an amazing product - I want to just say that the customer service is just as good as what they sell. I sent an email checking on my order (I said I was almost patient) and they were so timely and sweet in response. The necklace shipped right when it was supposed to and was adorably packaged.

Check them out...you won't be sorry!!!

www.thevintagepearl.com

1 comment:

  1. I saw this company on another blog a while ago and have been to their site many times tempted to buy many things! I love their stuff too. Glad to hear you got great service, I may just get something after all!

    ReplyDelete