Monday, January 11, 2010

So much love!!!

Ever since I started blogging, my mind has been full of ideas and topics that I would love to eventually write about. So many ideas, but the post doesn't come alive for me until I experience an event or emotion that I can link to the idea. Since everyday is different, I really never know what I am going to write about.

Today for instance, I woke up thinking that I was going to write about my family. About my amazing husband and kids. As the morning progressed, I realized that I am not ready to write about them. Not because I don't love them, or think they are the best things ever - but because to truly do them justice, I need to wait longer. My mind then moved onto a new topic which I felt more than ready to discuss. I had it all worked out in my little head and had some specific people in mind that I knew it would touch. I guess I will save that topic for another day because everything changed when I logged into my blog today.

I am completely overwhelmed by the all of the new "followers" my blog has! Not only that, but that people would actually care enough to leave comments completely blows me away! I realize that I am new to the world of blogging, and that this is fairly customary. I have to say - I LOVE IT and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The support and kind words are exactly what my heart needs as I try to repair it. Please, continue to share it with others. I want to help. I want people to know that they aren't alone.

Lissa: I love you. That's all.

11 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Jeana, and I saw your blog over on Lissa's. Love reading your posts, what an inspiration!! Just wanted to introduce myself, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting your blog from Lissa's. Thanks for sharing some of your life...very encouraging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are helping and inspiring others everyday. I LOVE your blog. On Friday I was waiting for you to post...I kept hitting refresh...the finally I realized- it was only 8 am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're an inspiration! I spent this weekend cleaning out the kitchen of things that shouldn't be there. It's at least a start. Thank you for sharing yourself out here and making me realize I'm not the only one with those thoughts! Love you! Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! I am visiting from Lissa's blog too! What a blessing you are to start a blog to help others achieve what you have done. Looking forward to seeing how you blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jetta,
    Another visitor from Lissa's blog! Thanks for sharing your journey! Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all...way to take Starbucks down to the mat with the, "no pumpkin bread for me" that stuff is really, really taste! It calls to me from the case, it knows me by name.

    Second, thank you for sharing your journey. Every human body has mountains to climb, its just some of us never chose to do the hard work. Your mountain is one made out of deliciousness, mine is made out of a bunch of other junk, but you make me want to tackle the mountain step by step. Thanks for sharing, keep it up, and neeene naaaana boo boo to the pumpkin bread screaming our name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter has a cousin that she is very close to, even though we are many states away. I love it that they are like best friends! What a great friend and cousin you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your blog and I'm thankful for Lissa leading me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Lissa! I'm so thankful that she loves you so much that she would share you with us!

    ReplyDelete