Sunday, January 24, 2010

Suggestions please...


When I started this blog, I did it in response to many many emails that I just couldn't answer fast enough. As I continued to write, I realized just how healing it can be to journal what you are feeling.
So many people have expressed their support and encouragement, and many of you have indicated your struggle with weight and other similar situations. I am not a doctor, not a trainer, just a person who has struggled with my weight my entire life and has spent the last 16 months fighting a battle that I intend to win. I have asked a lot of questions of my trainer and my doctor. I have read a lot of books - and I am happy and willing to help.

If there is something specific you would like to ask - please comment on this post, or contact me with the topic or question and I will be happy to do my best.

Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so inspirational! I actually bought the Clean book you mentioned and want to try it. Can you tell me if it was as difficult as I have heard. If you would rather email me then do another post, my email is nmh57@verizon.net. Thanks Jetta :)

    ReplyDelete